Heart'n'Soul

Saturday, February 7, 2009

If Only...

He drew her in a tight hug, holding her close to his heart... rocking her gently in her arms, her head buried in his chest. Her tears pouring out heavier than ever.

He looked at her tears, her pain reflecting in his eyes.

He let her cry in silence and spill it all out till she was drained.

Gradually the tears stopped flowing... the rhythm of her sobs breaking his heart and the silence enveloping them.

He cupped her face tenderly in his hands and looked in her eyes. Something tugged hard on his heart.

He kissed her on the forehead "You know you cry like a baby!"

"Hmmmmm....." another tear rolling down her cheek.

He wiped it away softly. " Tigs - there is a reason why I call you that... and you know it"

"Hmmmm..."

"You know, you are not allowed to do this to yourself."

"I know..."

"But you wont stop" his voice gentle, yet firm .


"I don’t know... I'm sorry" and she hid her face in his chest again

"Hmmmmm..." He hugged her again. "It’s ok... I'm here"

If only… you were here today
If only… I could hear you say
Those words that made it all disappear
If only… it helped to pray

Kev, this ones for you…I miss you more than ever... my bestest friend, my strongest pillar of support, my sunshine for all the gloomy days... what do I do without you now?

If only life was fair…

PS: I will be taking a break from blogging after my next post which is the part of my “Forever and For Always series”. I guess I just need to be with myself for sometime. I am scheduling the next post to be published on V-Day. And I am sorry as I won’t be around to catch up on you all for sometime. But I promise to read and catch up on everything before I take a break.

Luv
D

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Heart'n'Soul at 1:14 PM

24 Comments:

it is obviously ur choice to take a break i m sure u will be thoroughly miss. I hope this break will do u good!
tc
C.

February 7, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Tk cr n b fne is all I cn sy.

Hop2 rd sum mor n soon.

Wil wt 4d V-dy pst

Luv n Luk
Simi

February 7, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

@Cess - thnks, ur words mean a lot :) n i hope the same bout the break doin me some good :)

@Sim - i know wt u mean :)

February 7, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

I'm without words.... you know what you're going through now, i know i have to face that absence very soon. all i can say is, may God give you strength... I'm always here if you want. just drop in a message on my blog.

love you!

February 7, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

@Sunshine - thnks, means a lot... but m facin this absence for almost 6 yrs now... lost my best frnd to a tragic illness... n its never been the same... n at times of distress in life, i miss him the most.

Hugs
D

February 7, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Hey don't go!!!! And if you are promise you'd be back!!!

But do it if you have to....and hopefully it would fill that empty space!!

Treat still due!! :P

Take Care

February 7, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

very nice post....and dont take a long break...hope to see u soon again...

February 7, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

dat so b'ful...loved it thoroughly...

come back soon...

February 7, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

be back soon... :)

February 7, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

:) keep smiling :)

February 8, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

posts which r written keepin someone real in mind always tug at my heart...jus like this...

tk cr n b back soon

February 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

when we lose someone special then no matter how the world goes, this world is not the same and we are not the same, but we are not left with any choice except accepting how it is now and being strong.
you take care, girl abd be back soon :)

February 8, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

the most beautiful post I've read in quite sometime now... Looking forward to your next post...

February 8, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

You put it so well.. Somewhere down the line, I miss Kevin too..

Hang in there sweetie.. Mwah...

Miss you..

February 9, 2009 at 3:03 AM  

God bless his soul...

and you... you take care... talk to ya soon... cheers...

February 9, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

so touching ...
you take some time off for yourself and take care

Nothing ever can replace the pain of loss of a loved one .... hope you find the strength to get over the loss and hop you feel better soon...

But do get back soon .. we will all miss you ..

February 9, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

U have been awarded...pls visit my blog ! :)

February 9, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

Oh it is real...

No words to comment.

No awards to tell what you made me feel.

Thank you for this.

February 10, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Lovely !!

Hope your break gives you the chance to revive whatever it is you need at this point !

February 10, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

beautiful, i got no more words, its quite touching, take care :)

February 11, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

now I come and now you take a break! cheh! :P

Scribblers Inc.

February 11, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Recently, one song I'm listening too much by Freddy Fender. It goes ...


If she brings you happiness
Then i wish you all the best
It's your happiness that matters most of all
But if she ever breaks your heart
If the teardrops ever start
I'll be there before the next teardrop falls

February 11, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Beautiful post, buddy. Very.

Guess everyone needs that odd break. I am sure it will do you good. I wish you well in your enterprise. Bonne chance!

Peace. Take care. Blessed be.

---
Sorry yaar. Been a bit held up off-late. Now that am back, you are on a hiatus *sigh*

C'est la vie.

Take good care.

Peace.

February 13, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

awwwwwwwwwww

February 15, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home