Heart'n'Soul

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Love - for real

The day has ended and its time to sleep. She is drained and defeated in her war against herself. But, her last thoughts of the day still reach out to him. Just before she sleeps, there is a small, short prayer that she says in her head... every night...

"I hope you are fine and if you are not, then I hope you will be fine soon. May god bless you. Amen!"

And as she closes here eyes, tears welling up in them, she doesn’t forget to remind herself - "I love him, he loves me not… I love him, he loves me not … I love him… “


…and the worthless drop of saline water starts it never ending journey once again, just like the last night, carrying a prayer that doesn’t reach anywhere, the one that is never answered, but the one that doesn’t dry up like its carrier.


Love - it is
For real - very much

Help Me Fall - By Mark Wills


I've been trying not to love you
I've been putting up a fight
I've been barely holding on
And letting go with all my might
There's a part of me that's empty
I know only love can fill
I'm afraid I'll never find it
And I'm scared to death I will

Help me fall
Help me fall
If you care for me at all
Help me fall
Help me fall

I've been holding conversations
When I haven't said a word
I've been speaking with my silence
And praying that you heard

I'm a walking contradiction
I'd hate to be my heart
It keeps trying not to love you
But it don't know where to start

Help me fall
Help me fall
If you care for me at all
Help me fall
Help me fall

I've been trying not to love you
I've been putting up a fight
I've been barely holding on
Letting go with all my might

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Heart'n'Soul at 5:46 PM

24 Comments:

Aww....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words are deep!!

Your best til now!!

I hope this is fiction Div!!

Love You

Take Care

January 31, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

beautiful.. trying my best to move on too... and it so wonderfully captures what i feel..

January 31, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

well written...

oh & remember what I told ya...

now rest well :)

cheers...

January 31, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

This is awesome. Beautifully profound. Brilliantly subtle! Way to go!

January 31, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Still waters run deep. The flow of your composition runs deeper still. Period.

*Kudos*

Peace. Be well.

---
Somethings waiting for you on my page... :) Hurry, before it's gone. :P

January 31, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

I totally love you Divvu!
Take care..
and the song sounds puurfect..help me fall.


But until you have people loving you..you can risk it all..;)

Deep post!

January 31, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

such a touchin' post...

d poem s awesome!!

February 1, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

reminds me of someone...

February 1, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Fantastic..It seems that somebody has gone in to deep- bottom of heart-
Hope Its not u..

February 1, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

@Akshat - thnks dear... u will find the answer to your question in the post itself if u read again :)

@Swayam - glad u liked it

@Arv - yes da, i DO remeber

@Sud - thnks gal... by the way ask whiskey if he has a sibling or son...lol

@Kartz - thnks, check ed ur page :)

@Aayushi - yup... thnks... u rock

@Pooja - thnks girl, glad u liked it

@Vishesh - hmmmm, i thought u wud say the same if u read it

@Sandy - read it again if u have time, u will know the answer

February 2, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

I know this feeling very well. u wrote it beautifully!

Keshi.

February 2, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

were those words taken outta a chapter in my life...beautifully written!!!

February 2, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

@Keshi - thnks, glad u liked it

@Mayz - it says there "for real - very much"... has to be true no?

February 2, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

well written and beautiful :)

February 2, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Beautifully expressed and nicely written ..
Very touching..
Its always the person we love the most lingers in our thoughts, as we doze off!

February 2, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

That was beautiful!One day her prayers will be answered,I know it :)

*Hugs*

February 2, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

seems as u wrote my good night story here!!

lovely..

February 3, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

@Moi - thnks moi, glad u liked it

@Charmed - so ture... wish tht person wud linger in our lives too :)

@Sam - i wish, i so so wish, but sumtimes its not good to hope or the over optimism can kill... no?

@Hope - u made me smile with tht comment :)

February 4, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Wow !!! Just ... Wow !!!

Can only hope these remain words !!

Cheers,
adisha

February 4, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

painful.. beautiful..
and brilliant use of pics with words

February 5, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

i am just amazed at how different can people think and feel in the same situations. I have read a hundred blogs related to what you posted and none of them ever sounded similar, i am just amazed at gods capacity.

You have written so well. applause for u :)

February 5, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

koi na
hum haina :D
knowing that the post came after we discussed whatever we did, I don't know what else to say except that your friends are there for you.

February 5, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

@Adisha - thnks :)... for liking it n wishin me well

@Usha - glad uliked it

@Kunal - i guess its just that feeling!

@Fali - yes thy r thr for me, n m glad n blesssed to know em all...muah

February 7, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

That says a lot...It seems more of an internal conflict.. Lovely poem..

Haiku poetry

March 27, 2009 at 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home