Heart'n'Soul

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Random Ramblings

It’s a pointless round table meeting.

No one knows what they are talking about and the ones who know what it is all about are being scolded cuz they don’t seem to know what they are not supposed to know and what is of no consequence to them. And the ones who are questioning them have no clue about anything at all so they are asking random, useless questions, just to make sure the other look like fools.

SIGH!!!! WHERE AM I????

I feel like standing up on the table, stomping my feet hard and shout on top of my voice - Like this - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

But well!!! Whatever... Am making my notes, writing anything and everything.

These days, for some odd reason, I'm literally living on the songs of RNBDJ.

Have seen the movie, it was ok... nothing great...And it soooooo doesn’t happen in real life

But I liked it...maybe cuz I love happy endings. And I am not looking for one... I want one!!!

I am not going to compromise with my chances of having this dream come true... One dream I don’t have the heart to give up on.
It’s scary that in the end I might not have realized my dream and in the meanwhile the dream mite fade away too... but I shall not compromise. I don’t want to. It’s my dream and I want to know what’s in it for me. Even if I end up empty handed…

This one for me is all or nothing.

I am also working on the next part of my Forever and For Always series of short stories.

I feel like something is not right. Something seems to be missing. I don’t know what, but I am desperately looking for it.

I saw Ghajini too. Not a lot of people liked it, I din like it exactly either, but I am an Aamir loyalist and loved a few things about the movie... so all in all it was just about ok.

But as sappy and sickeningly mushy it may sound to some, the footprints are now a part of my things to do list.

For now, I have decided to stop cribbing about things in my life… cuz after a while, anyone and everyone gets bored by it. Things mite not have become better in my life, they actually have become worse, but when I share it with someone and they complain that I crib too much – I just want to tell them that I am sorry I shared it with them - I wasn’t really “CRIBBING” that much… its just true that it sucks that much. I don’t want to be called cribby, cuz I am not and that if it looks like am cribbing then the situation is really that bad. And if you cant understand it, then well good for me, cuz now I know what I should not be sharing with you. So Thanks and Whatever!!!
posted by Heart'n'Soul at 1:45 PM

35 Comments:

"I have decided to stop cribbing about things in my life…"

Attagirl!

Where do you get all these pictures from? They are very cool.

December 30, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Uh!!! Thanks Venky

Pics are all from web ya.. where else.. flicker or google :D

and sometimes my cute little sony

December 30, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

Take it Easy !!;)

December 30, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

@Vagabond - these r randome ramblings my friend... nothin more nothin less :)

December 30, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

...sometimes we just want someone to listen...no solutions no discussions..just listen...well I feel this many times...

In my case when I crib...its to the friends who are in same confused state as I am ...so it gives a sense of relief :D

nd ya..both movies are just average :)

December 30, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Ahem!! I guess new year resolutions started a bit early?
Well, whatever you want to write just write, its your blog, right?
Things might be bad for some time, but soon it will be alright. That what life taught me. Hope it goes the same with you.
Take care...
:)

December 30, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

First of all...RNBDJ?? Full form please..!!..

LOL..at footprints.. :p
by the way..the footprints were taken on a cement tile or what..??coz Jia khan..was lifting it with ease..with one hand.. :d

and cribbing I believe is good for health...its always good to let it out...yeah people like to be around with those who are always happy..but then...keeping things inside leads to bigger problems.

I have been cribbing a lot lately...so I know.. :)

Hugz.. ^-^...

..aur kabhi kabhi..mujh bechare ke blog pe bhi aa jaya karo..!! :D..:p

December 30, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

*Hugs*

Happy for you... felt so like huggin' you :)

Waitimng for your "Forever and Always" Series :) I love happy endings too :)

December 30, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

I like GHAJINI..Amir n Asian both have done a good job..superb acting.

RBDJ is just OK type movie..yeah songs r good..

December 30, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

@Prakhar - i totally agree... wish sum1 cud just listen... n thts it :(

@Aneesh - no man, new yr resolution list is yet to come...hehehe... m still workin on it, itni long hai kya karoon,...teehee

@Zubin - hvnt been around on my blog, baki kahan jao :)
but once m done with my comments, promis tht urs will be the first one i visit

@Warmsunshine - thnnks a lot girl, hugs r always welcome... hehehe

@RooBaRoo- whr u beeen man....its been long u been aorund!!!

December 30, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

hey...dun worry you will find someone who will listen...till then...this blog and us readers are all ears :)

PS : sorry for not replyin on my post..update wl be coming soon..no poems up my sleeves :(

December 31, 2008 at 12:43 AM  

u go girl! Im trying to do that...to stop cribbing. I think Im getting there and thats a good sign :)

Happy New Year to ya MWAH!

Keshi.

December 31, 2008 at 3:28 AM  

Frankly speaking even I myself dont knw whr I was. But now I'll do blogging continue...will be in touch with you guys..

December 31, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

happens to me all the time... i crib alot... sometimes for no reason.. i never really sem to reach a saturation point... but sometimes i feel scared to even bring in that smile back...for its impermanence..

December 31, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

Stop cribbing????...I got loads of names of my friends...I'd like to stop cribbing!!:P

Ghajini...was ok...according to me too...didn't live upto it's hype!! :(
Me an Aamir loyalist too!!...:)

Happy New Year...
Take Care...

December 31, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

well its good to crib at times...i think it helps let out things eatin us...thou we shud kno in front of whom can v do that...

December 31, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

a big bear hug to u divkiran..take care of urself :)

n hv a happppppppppppy new year! :))

December 31, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

:) Take good care.

---
A very happy and prosperous New Year to you and yours...

Peace.

December 31, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

oh am still visualising... that bench.... where you are stomping and jumping and screaming... he hee...

December 31, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

Of all the songs in the world.. RNBDJ!?! Gosh :-) First time here. Awesome blog you have up here!

December 31, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

so much in 1 post...kya yaar! Bachhe ko aadat ni hai...
I loved Rab Ne... Kya masti thi n upar se mera ambarsar :-) ghajini..naah! dil todta aamir ne!!!
Chalo ab new yr hai..dher saari masti n no cribbing :-)


Happy New Year!!! :-)
Muaahhhhhhh
>:D<

January 1, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

Aaah!
another stubborn soul out there... hehe
yes i am with you one must fight for the right...
by the way musing about one's own life and personal things is never boring but actually there is something which should let the reader learn from it... it must be accompanied by answers to whats and whys... :)
i hope u got wt i meant...n

January 1, 2009 at 3:55 AM  

as long as we have ourselves :P

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D

January 1, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

hope laughter n smiles make way into ur life this year!!!

January 1, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

You didn't like Ghajini? SHEEEEEEEEH!..I was expecting you to like it,atleast ! :((..
And em soo happy that you've been growing as a person,Divvuuu..have you not? :)


Hugs to you on new year!!

January 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

hey happy new year !! :)

January 1, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

funny how one can read some one else's post and a feeling of deja vu comes over them...like prolly this was my post... :)

i can understand it...all of it...right from the shit at office to the crap in personal life...

hopefully 2009 will be an year that springs...happy surprises

January 1, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Hey check my blog..

Something awauts...

January 2, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

oh i see :)

btw happy new year!

January 2, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

felt better after ramblings? helps all the time :)
take care, girl!

January 3, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Loved this post Babes!So peppy,so you :)

May all your dreams come true this year!

Love ya.Muaaah

P.S. I love the songs of RNBDJ too!

P.P.S. Those footprints are on my to-do list as well :P

January 4, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

hi divi di..........HAPPY NEW YEAR....my birthday.........am 14 now

watched all latest flick.ss.....nor ghajini or rbnbdj worked for me...pretty boring...and too much violence for amir

January 4, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

I love Gajini too.
Wishing peace & prosper 2009.
Amen !

January 4, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

*hugs*

pray you never have to compromise on that happy ending you've made up your mind on! :)

have a blessed new year, girl!! :)

January 5, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Hey all

thanks a lot for all the wishes and concern... love and motivation.

I need it all to kepp my resolution this year :D

Wish you all a very happy new year too and sorry for being away... looks like i don have much respite from work and especially with my net connection not workin at home... i have no other option ...BOOHOOHOO

Catch up on all of ya ASAP... n thts a promise

Muahz n Hugs
Div

January 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home