Heart'n'Soul

Monday, March 30, 2009

What was and will be!

Note: This is a guest post by Hussain, one of my really good friends and one of the best people I've ever met in life...
I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. -- Gilda Radner
There is always tomorrow, and life gives us another opportunity to do things right, but in case I am wrong, and today is all that is left to me, I would like to tell you I’m thankful for the acquaintance I had with you and for the words and emotions you have linked with me. As we leave and part on our ways, we take with us fond memories. We take with us lessons from life. We savour the taste of new relationships formed and throw away the burden of bonds that have faded away.

A few words for you…
When we first met,
The speculation in your eyes, I’ll never forget..
We learned to look at circumstances, all in the same mirror
Where our reflections collided and shimmered..

Be it the war of opinion and verity
Or the sweet togetherness of companionship and support’s beauty..
We travelled the same roads nevertheless
Now it’s time for us to digress..


Call it serendipity, call it fate
I wish for you to give your dreams wings, bring closure to the wait..
I gift you my gratitude for the kind words and acquaintance,
The golden rays of this sunset will bid you farewell and all success in abundance..



--- Hussain Arsiwalla
posted by Heart'n'Soul at 4:11 PM

10 Comments:

tussi kithe jaa rahe ho??

March 30, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

what are you saying bye to? I hope its not bye bye to blogging.

March 30, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

From the heart Div... :(

This bye is also for the good... you know that :)

take care... talk to ya soon... cheers...

March 30, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

anybody in there?

( hmm..forgot which song's starting )

March 30, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

is it good bye to blogging??
no...u write so well....

March 31, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

Guys - m not goin newhr... its a post by one of my friends n i forgott to mention it... hes written the poem himself and his name is Hussain... shall ask him to respond to u guys soon

Luv
D

March 31, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

@ Hussain:
this is one really touching and beautiful poem. Very emotional too :)

@ Divkiran: sometimes people dont actually read the post or miss few words... guess they all were just scared you are leaving :)

March 31, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

i can relate to this post girl... for obvious reasons... i've held ppl close to my heart so parting is always the toughest option for me. If i could do it gracefully, my life could be simpler than it is today.

take care!

April 1, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

Cool! Liked it a lot. You have a lot of talented friends
:)

April 5, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

made me wanna write smthin for my closest pal too :)

April 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home