Heart'n'Soul

Monday, September 1, 2008

Reviving the faith

Sorry guys, been busy with work.

But m back now and here are the answers that enlightened me, made sense to me and made me see the logic :-



Keshi - And even if it took me to a wrong/sad place, I BELIEVE it's meant for me. Cos Instincts is the only natural map in life that I have been gifted with, so I follow it RELIGIOUSLY. And I have total faith in that, cos it dun hv conditions that limit me. It only tells me of real things. To me, thats God.
***I wish I could do the same. Listen to my inner voice all the time and let it take me through.

Sol - What is essential is to live life COMPLETELY.
***now this is somethin i really believe in

Hobo - I sometimes pass my inner-voice and I am wrong but yes I try to stick to it but the duration of inner-voice is too less
***yes, I do ignore that voice too often too

Cindy - What matters is holding onto it just a lil longer just when you think you cant no more. Nd its in those macro seconds of an extra effort for endurance comes the moment of redemption.
***holding on girl, holding on J…. You put it so well

Lena - And having doubts is a natural state of human mind. Without doubts there is no moving forward.
***Bang on! If I don’t doubt what I see, I will never know if my belief is right or wrong, I will never know if I need to hold on to it stronger or just let go

Comfortable Numb - What is it that you have COMPLETE faith in?
My aspirations/dreams.
Why do you have so much faith in it?
Cos nothing else in this world guarantees me a place in the world I want for myself.
***you gave a totally new meaning to this question :)

Sameera - the flame never died, though it flickered
***summarized perfectly :)

Aneesh - you mentioned faith....I was wondering how could I forget that. Fate indeed is something I believe in. Which I could write it at least for myself! ;p

Vinu and Samby - thanks a lot for sharing all that you did with me on this post. Your comments really really touched me and made me think in a way that I did not earlier. God bless you both and may you never be short of happiness! Made my faith in nice people stronger…cuz you did not need to get personally involved in making me feel better, but you did

Rajesh - Faith is spiritualized imagination
***Just loved tht line, what a quote!!!

Priya J- I just want to say faith hasn't to hav reason but ur reason has to have faith.
***food for thought, and coming from a girl as young as you, I couldn’t help smiling and thinking that kids these days are not even close to being as bad as they are made to be. Lovely!!!

Wollgathering - Y this craving?
***another food for thought, will let u know if I find the answer.

And lastly, what Roy said - You know -- people do keep faith every day, they just don't recognize it. It’s FAITH that helps you to think, your friends will read this post & comment you back

You guys totally proved him rite... Love ya all so much...Bless Ya :D

To end this post I will used Deb's words - Feel ur faith.. rise.. all ova again !
posted by Heart'n'Soul at 4:17 PM

20 Comments:

***You guys totally proved him rite

I’d say – they all knew that you have kept faith on them that they’ll response. They just add value to your faith.

Ultimately, one point where I do find your faith didn’t fail you

Cheers.
Roy

September 1, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

A beautifully inspiring post dear!Hope it helps us all :)

Muaaah

September 1, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

Feel your faith!!
Feel your life!!
Feel you are alive!!
:)

September 1, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Hey...nice post and some very good quotes...is that RAJESH me??

September 1, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Kewl stuff... nice answers... actually more thought provoking... hmmm...

Hope you had a good day mate... take care.. cheers...

September 1, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

u din pick my answer :X I won't post again :P

LOL kidding ...loved watever other's have answered ..I have learned quite a few thngs here like watver lena,comfortably numb have said !


happy blogging !!

September 1, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

Hmmm, me gotta read the post down...

September 1, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

hey, girl, have something for you on my blog :)

September 1, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

Hey!! Glad that all the comments helped!

September 2, 2008 at 12:42 AM  

I love all the comments here wow! We hv a brilliant set of minds ha? :) Nice.

And Im glad it all helped to uplift ur spirits and most of all ur FAITH.


Loved Sameera's and Roy's quotes alot! Makes u reflect on faith again and re-think all ur virtues...


*HUGZ*

Keshi.

September 2, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

btw come and collect ur awards Div :)

Keshi.

September 2, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Splendid !!

Abd Debs' quote is superb !!
So inspiring !!!!

September 2, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

I agree with everyone there...
So apt!
Sammy and Keshi rocks :))

September 2, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

heya nice blog.. and really nice writing and post too.. will be a regular here.. ciao round

September 2, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

Heya
Thnks all for participating :)

And welcome Harini :)

September 2, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Thanx a lot dear for those words.
those words complement me.
thanx again dear

September 2, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

Priya...u r welcome :)

September 2, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

:)

September 4, 2008 at 2:05 AM  

hey, nice to know my words were meaningful to you..
stay happy..!!

:)

September 4, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

okay...so baba ramdev ko bhi kabhi kabhi gyan ki jarora hoti hai ...LOL

Glad ur feeling better now...fir se problem hua to ek aisa hi post likhne ka... huum comments se bhar denge.. nahi to coments parachute se band ka faink denge LOL

September 6, 2008 at 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home