Thursday, July 3, 2008
The Rules of the game are:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you. (done it above, was tagged by Mishra)
2. Mention the rules on your blog. (thats wt you are reading)
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. (mentioned below)
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them. (this is tough, but did that too)
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. (done)
OK now the time for my QUIRKS... I don exactly know wt it means and what exactly to put in but well, I will try:-
1. I am a born dancer. I find myself dancing while I am driving, bathing, sleeping, reading, working...Lol... What? You find it funny??? Well I don’t care cuz I will do it my way, if only you could understand what way that is!
Dance is my foremost passion. I love the feeling of being on stage, dancing in the centre under the spotlight while the audience is captivated by the movements and cant take their eyes off even for a second and the best part, the applaud that follows...the love and respect that people shower on you after the performance. Damn I miss my dancing days and damn I wish I could continue dancing.
2. I have to have my daily coffee dose on office days:
- One, when I enter the office and settle down on my workstation.
- Two, after breakfast
- Three, after lunch
- Four, the evening tea time
Interestingly enough, I don feel this need of having the coffee if m snoozing at home :)...the moment I step out, I become a coffee freak. Even on a trip, I can’t do without it :)
3. I love pampering people and as such I tend to like all those people who throw a fit very often, act like kids and need some sort of guidance to grow up even at the age of 25 and more..Lol. Most other people do not like them cuz they are difficult to handle, cuz everyone thinks they are demanding and moody and throw tantrums too often. Even people who get themselves in to trouble too often make me feel that ways about them. I don know why but that evokes a very protective feeling in me towards them. Do I like being the GURU or want? well no its not...I don want to be the one who saves them and all that...it seriously melts my heart and at times I go way out of my way to ensure they are fine.
4. I have a thing for my data for some reason. I know thrs so much data on my 8 yrs old desktop that I will never need and so will no one else...but I refuse to delete it. My graduation projects, some shitty games that no one plays anymore, some old desktop pictures, songs that I have never heard and don’t know how they are on my hard disk...and loads of stuff just there. I just can’t hit the delete button. Man Oh Man....I am a weirdo!!!
5. I hate stepping inside the kitchen...not that I haven’t, I have done it when I had no other option. But still, I hate it with all my guts. As much as I am always told that as a girl I should know how to cook and keep the kitchen, and as much as I cook well and am very finicky about my kitchen shelf being clean (some much that if in kitchen, I clean it every 5 mins), I still would not enter it unless in a crisis situation!!!
6. I am fairly blunt and outspoken...sarcastic too at times. I love sarcasm as long as it’s not directed at me...lol...I make a lot of those funny sarcastic comments. One of the reasons why I have either very very close friends (the ones who understand me inside out n hence don mind) or just acquaintances (the ones who don’t appreciate the humor in sarcasm and hence prefer not being subjected to it). Holding back does not occur to me, even if I plan not to do it the next time I talk. People make resolutions every year, I make one everyday - to be more diplomatic...and I break it everyday too.
Thats the its from the my the sides!!! Hoping to hear some from the following fellow bloggers :-)
Phew!!! M done finally!!! Mishra, be prud of me, I have done it before the promised deadlne...heeaahahahaha!!!