Heart'n'Soul

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Love at first sight!

Now this is one thing I never believed in. I always take my own time to really love something or someone, cuz in an instant - there can only be a spark, a vibe, some little liking.... but love - eh! No way!!

And if it’s anything to do with "first sight" it most certainly is based on how someone or something looks. This is anyways against my strong belief of inner beauty. I'm not trying to be philosophical here, just that I do believe that looks, per say, don matter much.

Or shud I say, I used to believe tht... cuz I have finally experienced love at first sight. With a place and a person. A rocking city - Las Vegas - Just like the sign says "FABULOUS LAS VEGAS"



And a rockin hunk - Matthew


And oh what crap... I had to leave both behind...Just my luck, if I may say so!

But to be frank, I haven’t had a more wonderful trip in my life. Las Vegas is the most amazing place on this earth... Yes... I had the time of my life last month, thanks to Vegas... I loved it beyond belief and I am sure not going to forget it ever... guess not even in a memory loss situation.

I'm not even gonna attempt to put it down in words, all my adventures and experiences of the city - be it the gambling that makes u forget what time it is or the crazy streets and parties where after hours mean 6-7 AM... yeah, and I'm not exaggerating...


Be it the cute Lion cubs at MGM or the Thunder from down under show at Excalibur... the fountain show at Bellagio or the Huge bike at Harley Davidson cafe...


the all lighted Coke bottle or the awesomeness personified Diablo Club... the 5$ Gucci Steal or the Real flamingoes next to our breakfast table...

the New York and the statue of liberty or the Paris and the eiffel tower...


AND GUESS WHAT - I saw only 1/4th of the city .....
Oh, and about Thunder from down under - all you girls, even if u can’t see that show, you must check out their website www.thunderfromdownunder.com. It’s not a nude cheap crappy full monty show as one would think from the name or the city it is associated with...nah - not at all - BUT its definitely a hot male revue. Its like 8 men, as hot or more hot than John Abraham in Dostana... I would say hot is an understatement for them... who perform some gigs and dance for ladies only... mostly the bachelorette parties...


The show just simply rocked and that’s where I spotted Matty... N I still can’t stop smiling at the mention of his name...Geee... So cute! I mean he is as hot as one can be - or like Deanna commented - How can someone be SO hot... LOL ... but I fell for his cute vibrant smile more than the hotness factor... which of course was not at all something one could overlook... Sigh!!!


I wish we could interact a little more and maybe I could stay there a little longer... stupid after show party was just not long enough... but nevertheless, I shall never forget our short conversation about Cricket (he was from Australia) and a few compliments I managed to get from him (Thank god I decided to dress up unlike my usual self)... Gawd he was hot... almost made me forget John... Teehee! I sound like a smitten teenager don I? But who cares... I am smitten after all! Teeheee...

It's funny how I was even thinking about not going to Vegas...stupid me. But m glad I took the gr8 decision to go...n thanks to my boss for a two day holiday...Yipeee!! I am just so thankful that I had the opportunity and I did not miss it... Yayee!!! And am sure I am going back sometime.... Sometime soon that is!!!
posted by Heart'n'Soul at 2:03 PM

10 Comments:

he IS ha-ha-hawt!

N i tld u, vgs is nt 2b missd!

October 20, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

@Simi - u win u win u win
First one again... how do u manage to do it?? or isit because no one else is readin! hiahahaha

And ya - thanks for pushin me to go for it! I looooved it... thannku hai ji!

October 20, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Mmm... Guess, I should see it too
:)

October 20, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

nice pics...and u know why i wudn't eye matthew ;)

October 20, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Ok he looks typical-firangi-hot-guy, lol & if u know what I mean :D

October 22, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

@Aneesh - U SHUD - no two ways bout it... call me to consult...LOL

@Fali - I cnt help it if u don like hot men...LOL

@Peter - he is hot n he is firang... lol :D

October 29, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Div, u r sad - hw cn u let go of a man soooooo haaa haaa haaawwwwt!

Pooja K

November 4, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

@Pooooo-ja - no one nite stands for me remember??? M still all game for the thing you call "Love and all that jazz"

Thanks but no thanks...LOL

November 4, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Hah! Thanks for offering free consultation. Will utilize it to full extend, if I ever get a chance
:D

November 11, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

wow you seemed to really loving las-vegas and from your post, i feel its rocking.

December 7, 2009 at 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home