Heart'n'Soul

Monday, March 29, 2010

Random Ramblings - II

Sometimes, when I am walking right in the middle of a huge crowd, full of both known n unknown faces... I suddenly stop and look around and this strong sense of loneliness evades me. I feel like falling, free falling.... Just to know, just to see if I will fall or if someone will hold me and save me from it. But I dont do it. Cuz m not sure that sumone will. I have known that feeling of surety, knowing that there is sum1 who won’t ever let me get hurt. And then that very person pushed me over. N then I just waited to hit the bottom... I fell, I got up n now I don feel safe enough to even trip. Its like a vicious circle now... Unless I let I be... Open to trip n fall... I will never know if there’s someone right besides me to ensure that I don... But since m not sure, m over cautious, I don want to fall m hurt. I don like it... But such is life... just don know how long will the flame of my faith will last till I stop wishing n hoping for - anything and everything - I believe in, I deserve or I want.
posted by Heart'n'Soul at 12:45 AM

9 Comments:

Hmm...what can i say - keep the faith! And again - it doesn't always have to a be a special someone who stops you from falling. There will always be people around you who will do that. Take refuge in that thought maybe. HUG

March 29, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

main hoo na ;)
listen we all fall..and we must want to fall..otherwise what good are we as compared to the million other cynics who are around us.
That is passion-less living..and who wants that! You have to want to take the risks. And a permanent state of not wanting the risks - well, then you are better off not living.

March 29, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

its an eternal flame mate :)

that flame keeps hoping and wishing alive :)

take care... cheers...

June 2, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

As they say "doodh ka jala chaajh bhi phook phook ke peeta hai" .. :(

and misses out on lots of fun :(

June 2, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

It keeps getting me too...sort of used to it now...

June 20, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

:(

Have faith gurl! Time heals everything...

June 29, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

You will fall anyway. Start enjoying the falls.

The easiest way out :D

July 4, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

mr.alive

Even with my 'interestingly over optimistic attitude' i cant say much over this one.

Its like you are playing a game of chess, taking inputs from your heart which wants to end the game as soon as possible. What can be fastest here is just a lost game!

January 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM  

Hey Mr. ALive - now this is unfair! SO many comments and I dont know who you are???

Looks like i got to stop the option for anonymous comments!!!

January 20, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home